Really Is Diabetes a disability, Diabetes caused when pancreas don’t secret Insulin. Usually affects a person slowly and silently, and the person may not even notice or feel its presence. Eye tissue, kidneys, nerves, and blood vessels in the heart are among the target areas that diabetes attacks.
Diabetes cannot be cured permanently, but it can be largely controlled.
After Reading this full article, you will get your answer…
Definition of diabetes mellitus
Types of diabetes
In diabetes, the body cannot make insulin. Insulin helps the body turn the body’s sugar into a source of energy. The patient is insulin dependent. Type 1 diabetes is most common in young children, young adults, and adults.
Type 2 diabetes caused by a defect in insulin production and tissues are resistant to insulin production. In type 2 diabetes, daily insulin supplementation not required. The patient is not dependent on insulin. Diet and moderate physical exercise can be controlled in type 2 diabetes.
What is the main cause of diabetes
Excessive intake of foods containing sugar, obesity, lack of exercise, stress, and heredity is the main reason to cause diabetes.
Is Diabetes a Disability
For people with diabetes, their bodies cannot regulate their blood sugar (or blood sugar) level. Insulin is the main hormone the body uses to regulate sugar. The body of a diabetic patient cannot make enough insulin or cannot process the insulin produced by the pancreas.
One of the main causes of disability because it affects the whole body. Chronic disabling conditions can develop, such as
• Renal insufficiency
• Cardiovascular disease
• Damage to the retina.
Other complications include diabetic neuropathy, poor wound healing, and gangrene of the feet, often resulting in amputation of the foot.
Diabetic disability claims regularly challenged by insurance companies, the SSA, and the VA. If this is your experience, it may be time to seek legal help to prove that you really are disabled.
Causes of Diabetes Type 1
This is a disorder of metabolism, the way our body uses digested food for energy. It is widely accepted as one of the leading causes of death and disability in the United States. It is associated with long-term complications that affect almost all parts of the body. Furthermore, it is a chronic, progressive disease that affects almost all aspects of life.
Insulin is a hormone needed to convert sugar, starches, and other foods into energy. Insulin allows glucose to pass from the blood into cells in the liver, muscles, and fat, which are used for fuel. In diabetes, it disrupts the immune system and destroys the insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas. When type 2 diabetes diagnosed, the pancreas generally produces enough insulin, but for unspecified reasons, the body cannot use insulin effectively, a condition called insulin resistance.
Our bodies need insulin to convert sugar into energy. Some metabolic disorders interfere with the production of insulin in the pancreas and lead to diabetes. Symptoms of diabetes include excessive urination, dehydration, and fatigue. Depending on the type of diabetes you have, you can use natural diabetes treatments.
Type 2 Diabetes Insulin Production
When there is type 2 diabetes, insulin production may be insufficient or the tissues may be resistant to insulin. Not all diabetics want more insulin if they can control their blood sugar through a combination of proper diet and regular exercise. The safety of herbs, vitamins, and minerals can be beneficial in keeping blood sugar levels at normal levels.
If left untreated, it can damage the eyes, nerves, blood vessels, the heart, and other organs. Unfortunately, many people don’t realize they have this deadly disease until symptoms appear at a late stage. Including, but there is no cure for diabetes, it can be controlled with diet and exercise.
The causes of diabetes are varied and include genetic factors, poor eating habits, obesity, stress, and a sedentary lifestyle. Medications used to treat the disease often cause serious side effects, such as instability, fatigue, dizziness, and skin disorders. Due to the annoying side effects, people are often reluctant to use these drugs for long periods of time.
Home remedies for diabetes
- Drink parijataka bilva juice and leave it evenly as a natural remedy for diabetes. Take two teaspoons twice a day.
- Avoid drinking alcohol (including beer, gin, wine, and whiskey).
- Take two teaspoons of fenugreek seed powder with milk. You can also swallow two teaspoons of the seeds whole each day.
- Avoid sweets, chocolate, rice, bananas, grapes, mangoes, nuts, oils, cakes and pastries.
- Boil 15 fresh mango leaves in a cup of water. Leave it overnight. Filter this water and drink it first thing in the morning.
- Eat green vegetables, coriander, cucumber, cabbage, coconut, chinopodium album (pathua) creeping pumpkin, cucumber, cabbage, carrot, tomato, lemon, radish, onion, ginger.
- Avoid infections, burns, and injuries as you turn into ketosis under such stressful conditions.
- Take 400 micrograms. A day’s chromium picolinate makes insulin more efficient, helping to keep sugar levels low. Chromium keeps blood sugar levels stable through the proper use of insulin, and may be beneficial for people with diabetes and / or hypoglycemia.
- Get plenty of potassium and vitamins C, E, and B.
- Eat 10 fresh curry leaves every morning for three months. For the prevention of diabetes due to genetic factors. It also treats obesity diabetes.
Also, Read About :- How does diabetes cause hair loss
treatment plan for type 2 diabetes
People are hesitant and disgusted by high-dose medications that contain various chemicals, which have serious side effects such as head tremors, tremors, fatigue, dizziness, and skin sensitivity. Therefore, it is better to opt for a natural treatment with natural products to treat diabetes, which is safe and has no side effects. Natural products are cheaper and easier to find.
Certain herbs are highly recommended for treating diabetes. Important considerations in physical therapy
- Eating large amounts of sugar for a long time can lead to complications in your blood sugar level.
- Do not eat fatty foods, but fruits and vegetables that contain fiber. Fiber lowers blood sugar levels.
- Avoid direct sugar intake (sugars from raw fruit or whole grains interact with the body differently)
- Food products that contain white flour increase the chances of developing diabetes and also increase the level of sugar in the blood. Avoid eating these foods.
- It must be monitored regularly, especially blood sugar, or it can be dangerous and fatal if ignored.
Regular Physical Treatments
Gymnastics :- improves insulin levels in the body. Controls and destroys the sugar craving habits of the patient. This herb also helps lower blood sugar level. It can be used for 18 months or more to obtain a positive result.
Fenugreek :- aids in glucose tolerance and the breakdown of glucose, and is excreted through urination. Maintains a balanced and stable blood sugar level.
Cayenne :- acts as a health tonic and strengthens blood circulation.
Dandelion :- takes care of the liver, breaking down nutrients into glucose.
Kidney pills :- help remove toxins from the pancreas.
There are some herbal supplements for diabetics and vitamins for diabetics, such as Berberine Supplement to control diabetes. Other supplements for sugar control are SLIM 3, Chromium, Niacin, Chromium Isolate, Liver and Gallbladder Formula, Multivitamins, and Dietary Powders that are exclusively based on natural herbs.
Treatment of diabetes with homeopathic medicines.
Homeopathic medicines are also very effective in treating diabetes.
Uranium Nitrate :- This treatment helps lower blood sugar, aids in digestion, and lowers sugar in the urine.
Syzygium jambolanum :- It is a remedy that helps reduce sugar in urine, if taken in a lower dose.
Phosphoric acid :- Helps the patient with diabetes due to the nervous origin. When urination increases and the urine becomes milky and contains sugar, the use of phosphoric acid should be considered. It is a great remedy for treating diabetes when it is in its infancy.
Lactic acid :- One of the best treatments for diabetes due to its infectious origin. Symptoms are frequent urination. Yellow urine, extreme thirst, nausea and weakness, dry skin, a lot of gas in the stomach, and a dry tongue. If these symptoms appear, lactic acid is the best treatment for them.
Acetic acid :- helps reduce frequent urination, also relieves excessive thirst and dry skin.
Bryonia :- if there are symptoms such as bitter taste, dry lips and weakness, then Bryonia is the first remedy to remember.
Other remedies like Chionanthus and Argentum mettalicium are good for treating diabetes.
It can be controlled, and the patient can lead a normal life if he is cared for by following the proper treatment.